Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
The Referendum Commission complies with the above Regulations on the re-use of Public Sector Information and it encourages the re-use of the information that it produces.
All of the information featured on the website of the Referendum Commission is the copyright of the Referendum Commission unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on the website free of charge in any format. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie. Generally re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and copyright of the Referendum Commission in cases where you supply the information to others
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
The Referendum Commission is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information contained on its website. Similarly while every effort is made to ensure that information on its website is up-to-date and accurate the Referendum Commission does not certify that all of the information on its website is up-to-date or error free. The Referendum Commission does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.